Low Carb Diet Tips
Following a low carb diet can be easier said than done. You would think its simple to “just avoid carbs” but there is more to it than just that.
Below are some tips to help you make the most of your diet, improve your health and FINALLY lose weight!
- Do not limit your intake of healthy fats!
- Make sure to eat your greens
- Think yourself thin
- Stick to real whole foods – NOT processed premade meals
- Be open to new things! Try low carb alternatives
- Keep Track of your Carbs & Calories
- The 80 / 20 Rule
- Read the labels!
- Say goodbye to most fast food
- Clean out the pantry and get rid of foods that are not included in your low carb diet
- Dark chocolate is a good alternative to Milk chocolate
- Watch the carbs that are included in condiments
- Drink plenty of water
- Drink bulletproof coffee or tea
- Meal prep = weight loss success!
- Eat cheese if you get hungry at night
- Eat protein to help you feel full
- Never skip meals
- Don’t let weight loss stalls discourage you
- Use low carb friendly sugars as a sugar substitute
Pruvit! – Everyone wants to get into ketosis as soon as possible. If you are like me, it takes me 4 -6 days to get into ketosis when I start a low carb diet. But waiting a week is a thing of the past! Keto OS will put you into ketosis within 1 hour of drinking it!
You will STAY in ketosis for 4 – 6 hours after drinking this supplement. You don’t even have to be on a low carb diet to enjoy 4 -6 hours of natural fat burning! Click here to learn more!